Solar Powered Heating and Cooling
By using solar energy, it is now possible to heat and cool your home.
Smartbreeze is inexpensive to run, needs minimal maintenance and is safe for our environment. Smartbreeze reduces the need for traditional heating and cooling units and, in fact, smartbreeze will even let you know the savings you are making in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Located on your north facing roof, smartbreeze manages the air in your roof to passively control the climate in your home. Smartbreeze purges the heat from your roof during hot weather and distributes the radiant heat in the roof to your living spaces during cooler weather.
Smartbreeze can also provide nocturnal cooling throughout the night to cool your home for the next day.
The smartbreeze thermostat automatically regulates the heating and cooling governed by the temperature you desire.
- Solar energy
- Reduction up to 40% of greenhouse gas emissions*
- Calculates greenhouse gas emission savings
- Metal & Tile roofs
- Reduction in energy bills
- Minimal maintenance
- Compact in size
- Thermostatically controlled
- Communicates with traditional heaters and coolers, programming them when to turn on and off, if required.
- Has industrial/commercial application